Trends: The Nail Polish

/
0 Comments

I love beauty trends. As much of fashion is irrelevant for my ever-so-long-limbs, beauty trends are a fabulously affordable and accessible way for a tall girl like me to update my look.
Cast you memories back to the dim and distant past (Autumn 09 to be precise) and you may recall that Chanel’s limited edition Jade nail polish was ‘THE’ hottest beauty trend. It was so hot in fact that it allegedly sold out in 40 minutes.
Well, they’re doing it again for Spring. Get ready to get those elbows at the ready on January 29th and get down to your local Chanel concession to pick it up on launch day.  The color? Particular (top left) - a putty-shade of grey with a hint of violet. First seen on Lily Allen at the Chanel SS10 show, this is tipped to be seen on everyone come February.
Personally, I’m going to leave my mind open. I’m not sure whether this will suit my olive skin. But there’s also two other shades from Chanel this Spring (as above), Tenderness - a pale salmon pink and Inundate - a warm nude.  I think I’ve fallen for Inundate already. For only £16.00 each, you could even grab all three!


You may also like

No comments: